Bug Buddy

hi,alls,
     I am using fedora 11.When I power on my PC and it always display Bug Buddy "The application canberra-gtk-play has crashed.Information about the crash has been successfully collected".What the matter with my OS and how can I stop ''Bug Buddy''.Which service to control the "Bug Buddy".Please help me,thanks very much!

Regards,
Williams

好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!