Re: BugZappers meeting tomorrow (Tues) 1600 UTC

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com> wrote:
A quick reminder that there's a meeting tomorrow at 1600 UTC. We don't
really have an agenda, we didn't manage to put one together today, but
we'll recap events from last week and add any open floor topics. See you
there!

Thanks for the heads up. I always keep forgetting that there's a BZ meeting every so and so days of the week.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey