Dependency Checking Not Finishing

FYI Some time ago yum update on fc11 was wedged in dependency checking.
I rebooted and then yum update worked properly.

Normally I don't reboot Linux unless something like the kernel or dovecot
is modified.  Perhaps multiple yum updates without a reboot doesn't
clean things up as well as a reboot.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf omen com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665