Automated Bug Reporting Tool TESTDAY (2009-08-20)

David Pravec dpravec at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 12:31:55 UTC 2009

Hello Frank,

Your /etc/yum.repos.d/abrt.repo  is probably having wrong content.
I am not sue how that happened.
The command on wiki which is responsible for creating the file works for me well.

this command will remove abrt repository from your system:
  #   rm -f /etc/yum.repos.d/abrt.repo

and this one will try configure it again:
  #   wget -O /etc/yum.repos.d/abrt.repo  http://jmoskovc.fedorapeople.org/abrt.repo

i hope that helps, please forgive me that it took me so long to answer.

David Pravec

Please try to run it again