Automated Bug Reporting Tool TESTDAY (2009-08-20)

David Pravec dpravec at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 12:34:40 UTC 2009

Yes, as is written in Known Issues (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-08-20_ABRT)

- bug-buddy or other crash catching tools might take precedence over ABRT
   if you are using them. ABRT will catch only crashes which are not catched by other tools.
- Cannot catch OpenOffice.org, KDE and Java - these applications have a built-in
   method for capturing failures so it is the same as with BugBuddy etc.

ABRT will catch only uncatched crashes.

David Pravec