Automated Bug Reporting Tool TESTDAY (2009-08-20)

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Wed Aug 19 17:20:02 UTC 2009

Adam Miller wrote:
> Rick,
>     I nominate you. :)

Hoist by my own petard, eh?  Ok, I signed up and made the edit.  To
quote a character from Mel Brooks' "High Anxiety"...

"Are you happy now?  Happy?"

Thhhpt! :-p

> On Aug 19, 2009 11:27 AM, "Rick Stevens" <ricks at nerd.com> wrote:
>
> David Pravec wrote: > > > > Yes, as is written in Known Issues (
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_...
> The correct past tense of the verb "catch" is "caught", not "cached".
> :-)  Someone should update the wiki.
>
>> - Cannot catch OpenOffice.org, KDE and Java - these applications have a
> built-in >   method for ...
> Again, this should be "uncaught crashes."  English can be odd at times.
- A friend said he climbed to the top of Mount Rainier.  My view is  -
-    that if there's no elevator, it must not be that interesting.   -