missing "setlocale" - boot error messages, what component?

Since F10 I see a string of error messages (non fatal, but annoying) during boot that indicate there is no "setlocale" command available.

I've tried "yum whatprovides" and a few other feeble attempts to find what component used to provide setlocale, but my fu seems weak to me.

Is this a misconfiguration on my part, or is it just an error?

Thanks for your attention.

--
G.Wolfe Woodbury