New BugZapper Introduction

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 19:35:29 UTC 2009

On 08/23/2009 03:01 PM, M.Reza Qurbani wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm M.Reza Qurbani from Iran and I would be happy to join Fedora Bug
> Zappers Team. I have some experience in C/C++ system programming,
> scripting and some administration skill.
> I hope I can help.
>
> Regards

Hello again =), I've approved your membership and you should be ready to go.

I know from talking with you already that you've been reading the bug
triage information on the wiki, I will add these links for reference
should you need then.

Components/Triagers List:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers

we'd recommend you pick a component from that list that you feel
comfortable working on, then contact its maintainer to say you'll be
working on triaging it, and ask if they have any tips or special
requests. Then read:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tools
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingBugs
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/How_to_Triage
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingDuplicates
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/StockBugzillaResponses

To see how the process works (I know that looks like a lot of pages, but
several of them are pretty short, and they all work together). Thanks
a lot for volunteering your time! Do come out to the next meeting -
they're Tuesdays at 15:00 UTC - if you have the time, and we can welcome
you there.

Edward (irc:TK009)