New BugZapper Introduction

Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. Now I am taking the intern ship in redhat kernel-qe team.
I have working a lot with Fedora since some years ago.

I have some experience like embedded linux development on arm platform and RTAI realtime system,
and skilled C development.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Humphrey Dong, live at Beijing China.
Since my first contact with Linux, I have working with Linux 5 years.

So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project.
Fell free if anyone want to contact me.

Bye!