Re: F11 install - can I change nic mac address DURING install?

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 06:08:37 -0700,
  Mike Cloaked <mike cloaked gmail com> wrote:

> > I could not get to a shell prompt after booting to the boot.iso - the
> > install configuration started with the graphical installer but it appears
> > I could not get a shell prompt unfortunately.....

You should be able to once X starts. I have done this recently in order
to do other things. Initially there is a graphic looking screen, but I
don't believe it is X based. You enter locale information and then the
look of the screen should change significantly. At that point you should
be able to get to a shell prompt.