Announcing Fedora 12 Alpha

Chris Schumann chris.schumann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:37:15 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Scott Robbins<scottro at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 07:56:00AM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
>> We need your help to make Fedora 12 the best release yet

> I see boot.iso still doesn't allow to specify a method, (from the bug
> report, seems it'll be the next iteration of anaconda that fixes that)
> and haven't yet tried the net.iso.  Going to try that one next, again
> doing my minimal install, and see how it goes.

The size issue I'm having is that my Mini CD-R discs are rated at
185MB, but actually hold about 200MB. Still, the net install ISO is
just a tiny bit too large to fit on one of these discs. Believe me,
it's the last time I'll buy them, but if it's easy to leave a thing or
two out to make these discs work, life would be a tiny bit easier for
me.

Chris