Announcing Fedora 12 Alpha

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 25 16:45:21 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 12:28:49PM -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 07:56:00AM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> >

> > We need your help to make Fedora 12 the best release yet, so please take
> > a moment of your time to download and try out the Alpha and make sure
> > the things that are important to you are working. If you find a bug,
> > please report it - every bug you uncover is a chance to improve the
> > experience for millions of Fedora users worldwide. Together, we can make
> > Fedora a rock-solid distribution.
> >
> I don't know if this would be considered an issue or not.  However, in
> this case, unchecking everything, that is, including everything in base,
> still tells me that I require CD1 and CD3.

Ok, and netinstall.iso also only offers the choice of existing hard
drives.  I believe this bug has already been filed, I know it has for
boot.iso.

Unless the askmethod option has changed and I missed this?  I hit tab
and added askmethod at the end of the kernel line.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: Nice. Look who's got a bad case of Dark Prince envy.
Dracula: I have no interest in you. Leave us.
Xander: No, we're not going to (imitates Dracula's accent) leave
you. And where'd you get that accent Sesame Street? One, two,
three - three victims. Mwah, ha, ha, ha!
Buffy: Xander, I'm pretty sure that's Dracula.
Xander: Wow, really? Hey, sorry, man, I was... just jokin' around.