Re: Tuesday Alpha and Rawhide: Advantage Ubuntu

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R on 08/25/2009 02:18 PM wrote:
> Today's 64 bit alpha images are too big to fit on a CD

Why are you even trying to use a CD? That's so 1999.

Use a USB key. Enjoy faster installing, too.

P.S. I'm not saying everyone should be using USB keys, but I'm sure
everyone has one laying around somewhere. I use USB/network sharing
instead of CDs/DVDs today. I wouldn't have said this just a few years ago.