New BugZapper Introduction

Hi everyone,

my name is Vedran Miletić and I'm a free software enthusiast. I work
as a teaching assistant in Department of informatics of University in
Rijeka, Croatia.

I have been messing with Red Hat and Fedora for quite a long time, and
using Fedora as my primary OS since Fedora Core 3. Other than that, I
have been distributing Linux on CDs and DVDs since 2004. For a while I
was a member of local LUG called RiLinux, but unfortunately it was
shut down in 2007.

I wanted to give something back to this great project, and this seemed
like a good way to do it.

Vedran Miletić