Re: Any way to make the bugzilla form come up faster?

On 08/26/2009 08:00 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Maybe Will is listening -- one RFE I was thinking about, but not sure
> if it's worthwhile, would be allowing people to use $EDITOR to fill in
> the comment (-l) field.

Kushal has a bug reporting client with a text UI (that uses newt) that
is currently being used to build the underlying functionality for

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzilla_Desktop_Client

I am working with him on this. We would release this soon as soon as we
get Red Hat Legal to sign off on the name.

Rahul