Re: Announcing Fedora 12 Alpha

On 08/26/2009 05:24 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
What are those mails and why should I care about them as a desktop user?
They are for all practical purposes under the rug already.

I've brought this fact up a year or so ago and my e-mail was swept under the rug. I suspect this thread will also be forgotten about and the issue will resurface in F13>F14>etc.