Abobe Reader doesn't work with current Rawhide

spoffley spoffley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:39:54 UTC 2009

I am getting the same problem, running acroread from the command line shows
that the following files are missing :

libatk-bridge.so
libpk-gtk-module.so
libcanberra-gtk-module.so
libgnomebreakpad.so

I know that libatk-bridge.so is provided by the ati-spi package which was
updated very recently, the others I have not checked.  One could therefore
argue that this is not an Adobe problem as it was working perfectly OK until
recent updates.

Hope the additional information helps