Re: Announcing Fedora 12 Alpha

On 08/27/2009 12:51 AM, Adam Miller wrote:
> If we were to drop sendmail in favor of postfix would everyone be happy
> or would postfix present the same set of issues?

  Many of us have sendmail installations which are working very nicely -
dropping it and forcing us to change everything over to postfix would be
a huge problem - i like postfix - but being forced to switch from
sendmail to postfix would pose a significant issue.

  If you meant instead - make one or other the default but ship both - i
have no issue.