New BugZapper Introduction

Hello everybody,

I've been writing software for Unix systems for over 10 years now.  The
market I work in has been moving to Red Hat.  Recently converted my
desktop to Fedora 11, interested in the virtualization.

I have a pretty good software development background.  A little new to
Fedora and open source projects on this level.

Currently most interested in the virtualization packages.

I made an ICR nick schusr that I will try to keep logged into.