Install 12 Alpha Using USB Stick

I'm going to try installing Fedora 12 x86_64 using the install.img image taken from the DVD iso. I put it on a USB stick. I'll install this to a brand new hard 160 Gb drive. I need to upload a few more files to my other machine which will be needed on the new installation if it is successful. We will see what happens.

Bob