How to report bugs for Fedora 12 alpha?

Hello,

I recently downloaded Fedora 12 alpha and found some bugs in it.

Now, Shall I report bugs against package versions of the Fedora 11 alpha
or should I update to newest packages from rawhide and then report bugs
if they persist?

Also, if some bugs that appear and are reported in Fedora 11 are still
not fixed in Fedora 12 alpha/rawhide, shall I change their version to
rawhide, clone them or...? What if such a bug should be a blocker for
Fedora 12?