Re: F12-alpha: superblock always in future

sean darcy wrote:
I've just installed F12 alpha. My system clock is set to local time. F12 must think it's set to UTC. But when I try to boot, I end up in fsck land, with a last mount time in future error. If I then run fsck and reboot, I get the _same_ error, but now everything is 4 hours earlier!

How can I get it to boot?

sean

And, FWIW, while I can't read /etc/localtime ( why is this a binary blob?) it ends with:

EST5EDT,M3.2.0,M11.1.0

And:

cat /etc/sysconfig/clock
# The ZONE parameter is only evaluated by system-config-date.
# The time zone of the system is defined by the contents of /etc/localtime.
ZONE="America/New York"

sean