Font Changes

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 15:19:10 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-02 at 07:44 -0700, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-12-02 at 07:39 -0700, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> > Every time I boot up my computer, the font is different.  Is there a fix
> > for this?
> > I have set the size I desire, but it does not hold true.  Thanking you in
> > advance for your help.

Since you give zero information about your setup, don't expect any
useful help. Posting the same message twice doesn't help either.

First of all, which version of Fedora are you using? (it *is* Fedora,
right?) If it's not Rawhide or F13, you're on the wrong list. Go to the
regular Fedora List at
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list. If it's not Fedora,
find the list for your Linux distro and stop reading this message. If
it's not Linux, ditto for whatever OS you have.

Secondly, you need to say what desktop you have, usually one of Gnome or
KDE.

Thirdly, what fonts are you talking about? Window titles, icons, random
text, some specific application?

Lastly, what did you do to try and change the fonts and what happened
when you did it?

poc