Font Changes

Lawrence E Graves lgraves at risingstarmbc.com
Wed Dec 2 16:33:49 UTC 2009

Forgive me for asking.  I am new at this. I am running Fedora 12. Gnome
desktop.   I have my font set with Sans/bold italic/11. resolution 96

Hope this is a little more information. I didn't know there was more
than one Fedora Test list.  This is the only one I have ever dealt with.
Thanks for the information.

--
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves at risingstarmbc.com>