New BugZapper Introduction

Masood masoodbeh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:11:55 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm very glad to join Fedora Bug Zapper team. I've been using Fedora 12 from
early stages in the development and following topics of interest on the
mailing list. Being a GNU/Linux user for over 5 years, I thought I should
become more involved with the community and found this to be a great place
to start.

I mostly do system administration now but at home I use Fedora on my desktop
and laptop so have quite a bit of experience with desktop applications. I
occasionally write scripts in Python or Bash and have studied C/C++ and Java
at college.

Let me to tell you a little about myself too. My name is Masood Behabadi and
live in Sydney, Australia. Beside work, I study networking at college at
nights but it is summer now and I have more time.

If anyone wishes to contact me, I can be reached at this email address or by
the nickname masood on IRC.

Best Regards,
Masood