Fedora release criteria completely revised

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Dec 8 15:27:58 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 14:00 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> Interesting reply however I'm only interested in the ones that they took
> as your suggestions. As soon as I know that I can look through your
> comments on the list to find them :)

John actually added Matthias' suggestions to the page in bullet point
form before FUDCon happened; we only fleshed them out into better
language during FUDCon. If you look at the state of the pages from
_before_ FUDCon in the Wiki history, you should be able to see quite
easily the quick-n-dirty list of Matthias' points :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey