Is there information on the status of rawhide?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Dec 9 03:51:21 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 16:11 -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> It's been 5 days since the last rawhide compose. So far I have seen one
> message mentioning a compose failure. Is there some more information on
> when it is likely for composes to start appearing again?

It was broken over the weekend due to a perl version change, which I
thought was fixed on Monday.  Now it looks like it was broken due to a
rpm version bump without a deltarpm build as well, which I've just
submitted.  This /should/ fix things, until they break again.

Yes, this is exactly the kind of thing autoqa would find and prevent
from going live.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!