2009-12-14 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting Agenda

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Dec 14 14:08:25 UTC 2009

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2009-12-14
# Time: 16:00 UTC (11:00 EST, 17:00 CET)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings folks,

I unfortunately have a conflict with the meeting time today.  Is anyone
able to help drive today?  If not, we can reschedule for later this
week.

Most of the meeting will involve a check-in on several ongoing
activities.  Feel free to adjust the proposed agenda.

= Proposed Agenda =

        1. Previous meeting followup -
        https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20091214#Previous_meeting_follow-up

        2. Fedora Release Criteria update -