gdk error

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 23:07:42 UTC 2009

Greetings:

I have been receiving this same error since gtk-2.19.x.  i was hoping that
it would get resolved, but then I was thinking, what if no one else get it?

Here is my error from the terminal window...

Gdk-ERROR **: The program 'gramps.py' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 21699 error_code 3 request_code 20 minor_code 0)
aborting...
Trace/breakpoint trap

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey