Installing Rawhide

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 18:54:54 UTC 2009

> > These images serve more purpose then just to check or test the
> > installer....
>
> I think you're confused.  Nobody that I can see is suggesting we stop
> producing or produce less test day live images.

Right, this is what I was going to point out. Johann, we're not talking
about nightly live images here, we're talking about the installer in the
Rawhide mirror tree. Nightly live images will still be produced and will
still contain the latest version of anaconda in the repos at that time,
with no guarantee as to whether it works or not.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey