Introduction

Patrick Day patrick.day8246 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:30:03 UTC 2009

Hello All,

My name is Patrick Day, and I have been using Fedora for a few years now,
and I absolutely enjoy working with it. I like it so much in fact that I
have decided to contribute to the Fedora community. I have been a Software
Test Engineer in many different facets for about 4.5 yrs, and as such I
gained valuable experience in writing scripts, designing test cases, writing
test plans, debugging, and programming (I will also join the Infrastructure
project); I seek to contribute whatever I can. I am interested in the QA
project because I would likr to refine and improve my testing knowledge,
programming/debugging skills in general. If anyone has any questions about
my experience please feel free to contact me.

- Patrick