Updated Fedora 13 QA Schedule

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Thu Dec 10 01:20:09 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 15:28 -0800, John Poelstra wrote:
> At FUDCon we went over the Fedora 13 QA Schedule.  As requested I have
> added two extra image verification tasks:
>
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-quality-tasks.html
>
> #8 2010-01-28
> #9 2010-02-04
>
> This also means that QA will need Release Engineering to create images
> for these same dates.  I have added them as task #10 and task #11 to the
> Release Engineering schedule.
>
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-releng-tasks.html
>
> In addition I adjusted the "Pre-Beta Rawhide Acceptance Test Plan" task
> (#28) on
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-quality-tasks.html
> to fall the week before the "Test Compose".
>
> 1) QA--did I capture all the right changes we discussed?

I believe this captures just about all the dates for each major
milestone.  At FUDCon, we discussed, but hadn't concluded, whether to
add an additional pre-Alpha date for rawhide images on 2009-01-21.
Given these are intended as light touch and automated events, I think it
would make sense to add it.

QA would like to request adding another 'Pre-Alpha Rawhide Acceptance
Test Plan' to 2009-01-21.

Thanks,
James