Testing request: latest F12 xorg-x11-server build

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Dec 17 00:15:36 UTC 2009

Hi, everyone. Dave Airlie would like it if people could help us
regression-test the latest xorg-x11-server build for F12, which you'll
be able to find here when it's done building:

We have quite a lot of changes queued up, and we will need to send these
changes out as an update at some point - there's important fixes in
there. But we'd like some reasonable assurance that it doesn't break
anything horribly, obviously. If those of you with F12 machines could
stick this build on and make sure things work alright, that'd be great.
Please report whether it seems OK or you run into problems in this
thread. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey