New BugZapper Introduction

Giulix giulio.martinat at fastwebnet.it
Thu Dec 17 18:48:57 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have played a lot
with Fedora and Red Hat Linux since some years ago. So, it's time to
contribute to the project.

I have some experience as developer with the C, Java and PHP programming
languages.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Giulix, I'm 46 years old and live in Europe. Although I am
not from an
English-speaking country, I understand and speak the language a little bit.
My first contact with Linux was approximately 10 years ago. Previously,
I had
used some OSF (Tru64) and Solaris.

So, thanks a lot for reading this.

Below my signature you'll find some contacts: Feel free to contact me.

Bye,

giulix

Contacts

IRC: usually giulix or giulix63 (and variants). No authentication
email: giulio.martinat at fastwebnet.it