Fedora Bug Triage Meeting Recap 2009-02-03

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 21:58:34 UTC 2009

Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2009-Feb-03

Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.

== Attendees ==
* tk009
* jd2001
* poelcat
* mcepl
* John5342
* comphappy

== Fedora 11 Triage Components ==
* collaborative editing session in gobby around bugzilla components
* identified components we think are important to triage for Fedora 11
* some people also volunteered to look after certain components
* need to find owners for the remaining components
* component list:
** kernel
** anaconda
** xorg-x11-{drv-ati,drv-i810,server}, compiz -- mcepl
** selinux-* (best to find by SELinux keyword) -- mcepl
** NetworkManager
** PackageKit
** system-config-network --poelcat
** pulseaudio
** mkinitrd
** gdm
** evolution
** rpm
** nautilus
** firefox -- mcepl
** *openjdk* *gcj* -- john5342
** hal
** yum -- jds2001
** openoffice -- mcepl
** initscripts
** glibcSubject: Fedora Bug Triage Meeting Recap 2009-02-03
[...]

** kde* -- SMParish
** gtk
** gnome-libs
** plymouth
** firstboot
** upstart

== Progress On Triage Stats ==
* current screen shots
** http://bashton.fedorapeople.org/mainlist.png
** http://bashton.fedorapeople.org/personalstat.png
* more information coming soon from comphappy

== IRC Transcript ==
* Not captured