BugZappers

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 17:23:39 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 14:26 +0000, Lalit Dhiri wrote:

> > Hi Adam,
> >
> > I am definitely interested so I guess the first thing I need to do
> is create a Fedora account as I already have a Bugzilla account?
> >
> > Secondly is there a breakdown of the meeting sent to this list as I
> will be at work so will be unable to attend?
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> Just a quick follow up I have signed up for a Fedora account with
> username: lkdhiri. I have also signed up for the Fedora Bugs Group and
> am waiting to be approved. Hopefully this will not take too long...
>
> If anyone has any tips for starters it would be great if you can send
> them through to the list or provide a link.

Indeed, signing up for a FAS account and applying for bugs group
membership is the correct thing to do. Can someone please approve
Lalit's membership?

There is a summary of the meeting sent to the list after it takes place
every week, yes. Expect it to be sent soon. Are you never able to attend
at the time when the meeting currently takes place, or was that just
this week?

Tips for starters - we don't have anything great yet. What we have is:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/GettingStarted
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/TakingAction

which is fairly...sketchy :). I would like to have something similar to
what I wrote for Mandriva previously:

http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Projects/Bugs/Triage_guide

we should get that on a meeting agenda soon.

Did you see Martej Cepl's offer of mentoring for new triagers, sent to
this list yesterday? I also suggested to him that he mail you directly.
He would be happy to give you a hand with getting started.

Thanks again for your efforts!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey