Rawhide: gnome-volume-control

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 00:05:01 UTC 2009

2009/2/5 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>:
> On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 00:42 +0100, Antonio M wrote:
>> Why has gnome-volume-control changed so much??
>>
>> Now I have only a poor slide control for input and output, no choice
>> between 2 or 5.1 channels, no sliders for PCM, Master, Headphone,
>> Mic.., no Mic Capture option, no Mic boost.
>> Is it connected als to my ICH5 sound system???
>>

>> --
>> Antonio Montagnani
>> Skype : antoniomontag
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VolumeControl
>
> Perhaps you'd like to test this feature?
>
> --
> Jesse Keating
> Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!
> identi.ca: http://identi.ca/jkeating
>
> --

yes, glad to help...I will read (tomorrow morning, now it is 1.00 am ).
But from a short test I tried to record with sound recorder, I see
level indicators moving, I save the file as ogg or mp3 but when I play
them back no noise is heard.
I suppose that something is wrong id sound card detection...or what???

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag