Introduction: new community guy, and some discussion

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 16:44:30 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 08:43 -0800, John Poelstra wrote:

> Search for "google" on this page... https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA
> it's been there a long time :)

Right, but in practice Will more or less stopped updating it, mainly I
think because people objected to the use of Google just as they are
now. :) If you look at it there's nothing on it for recent and future
months but the eternally recurring test days, which are on there till
the end of time. My idea was just to revitalize and extend that
calendar, but as I said I'm happy to leave that on hold while we try and
get a Fedora-owned, open source-based calendaring system up through the
infrastructure group.
--
adamw