f11 alpha install failure

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Thu Feb 5 21:36:35 UTC 2009

On 2009/02/05 13:18 (GMT-0800) David L composed:

> But last week, my old CRT monitor died and I replaced
> it with a new flat panel.  After that, the screen corruption
> came back.  That's why I was trying f11 to see if it would
> be any better.  So far, it's not looking good.  Each release
> since f6, the i810 driver has been worse for me.  :(

i810 became an alias for intel, I think over a year ago now. 845, 855 & 945
chips seem to be the most troublesome for the recent intel drivers.
--
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your
mouths, but only what is helpful for building

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/