Wiki suggestions

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 6 14:56:49 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 09:51 -0500, Leam Hall wrote:
> Adam Williamson wrote:
> > On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 18:51 -0500, Christopher Beland wrote:
> >> As someone who has been filing bugs for a long time but who is new to
> >> this mailing list, I have some suggestions regarding wiki page
> >> cleanup.
> >
> > This is awesome. I'm going to take Johann's replies into account as I
> > write this, too, BTW - just replying to Chris's original mail so we
> > don't get lost in layers of quotation.
>
> <Total huge snip>
>
> For the record, my ideas are:
>
> 1. In need of refinement
> 2. Mostly focused on volunteer intake to QA
> 2.1. What you people do to people after they jump in, I don't know.  :)
> 3. Dealing with the issues i'm currently aware of.
>
> So please don't see my notes as an end. More a focus on limited parts as
> we transition.

Yup, exactly. That's exactly the ideas Chris was writing about, and it's
clearly what Johann was trying to work on in his draft, so I think we're
all pointing in the same direction on this. The differences between
drafts and so on are just artifacts of each person's different style,
which really isn't a problem at all.
--
adamw