re-doing the QA part of "join-fedora"

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 6 15:34:38 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 01:04 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> Leam Hall wrote:
>
> <snip>
> snip.. snip and even more snips.. snip snip snip..
> </snip>
>
> Hey we testers got a cool name to "Bug Hunters" more than meets the eye,,
>
> Any one got an great idea for a T-shirts
>
> Penguin with a minigun and a cigar
> Penguin with a flamethrower and cigar
> Penguin with a big hammer
> Penguin with a Indiana Jones hat and a whip
> The ultimate ninja penguin..
>
> Ideas for a theme song ( all great teams have a theme song )

Man, everyone has t-shirts. We should have proper shirts. We'd be a
group AND we'd show how much more class we have than all those dumb
geeks in their cafe press t-shirts. :)

Seriously, though, this kinda stuff is definitely cool, especially if
we're going to try and meet up at conventions and so on at any point. I
can't draw, though. Anyone? Should we ask the art group?
--
adamw