rsibreak causes kde 4.2 updates to fail from F10 updates testing

John5342 john5342 at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 7 13:16:29 UTC 2009

2009/2/7 stan wrote:

> Thanks for the response.  I went and looked at the link, but I can't find a
> way to download the package.  I just keep going round is circles.  Guess
> I'll just wait for it to show up in updates-testing.  :-)

If you click on the package name at the top of that page it takes you to the
koji build, then just click on the download link next to the package for
your architecture. From your example failure in a previous post i would say
you want the x86_64 version which points to here:

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/rsibreak/0.9.0/6.fc10/x86_64/rsibreak-0.9.0-6.fc10.x86_64.rpm

once downloaded you can use:

sudo yum --nogpg localinstall rsibreak-0.9.0-6.fc10.x86_64.rpm

to install it (the --nogpg is needed because builds direct from koji arent
signed). Then just update like you were before to get the rest of the
testing updates.

Or of course you can wait for the next push as you said.

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and
those who don't...