kdepim-libs-6:4.1.4-1.fc10.x86_64 has error in F10 x86_64 updates-testing

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 00:16:31 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 16:55 -0700, stan wrote:

> I suppose my complaining is becoming tiresome because there *does* exist a workaround, so I'll stop now.  :-)

I should just point out that I didn't recommend a workaround, exactly -
I was just suggesting that the most common use case is 'install all
available updates', so that's the most important thing to test first.
But you're right that, ideally, the dependencies should be correct so
you can pick an individual update and still have it work correctly.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey