'Joining in' wiki page draft

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 01:13:04 UTC 2009

Hi, guys. Here's my draft for a 'how to get involved in QA' page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Join

It's kinda a rewrite of parts of the current 'QA' page (that we're
rewriting). The idea is to be purely task-focused and to keep it short
and simple, and to list the easiest things first to show that it's
really easy to get involved. You'll see that several of the entries link
out to other pages for further details, some of which don't exist yet.

The QA/Updates_testing page would just be a really detailed guide on how
to use the updates-testing repositories and how to send your feedback to
Bodhi.

The Rawhide_testing page would basically include most of the information
about running Rawhide from https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Testing (which
myself and viking_ice feel should probably be re-arranged, as it's a
horribly unfocused page), as it's good information, it just needs to be
in a sensible place.

The TestCase page would basically explain what a test case is, what we
do with them, and how to create one. It could obviously link in with
Nitrate and Beaker when they're ready.

What do you guys think? Am I on the right track with this? Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey