Ctrl-Alt-Backspace change [was Re: Announcing Fedora 11 Alpha (blink)]

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski D.Mierzejewski at icm.edu.pl
Tue Feb 10 12:42:59 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 04:17:21PM -0500, Christopher Beland wrote:
> A long Xorg thread which discusses this starts here:
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2008-September/038786.html

I've read that thread and there was no visible agreement that disabling
zapping is better than leaving it enabled. Most people were against
disabling it from what I've read. Looks like a few developers decided
they know better and implemented the change anyway. I'm not happy about
this.

Regards,
R.

--
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann*at*icm.edu.pl>  |  LAN  Staff
Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling