Rawhide: Windows Network

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 10:33:24 UTC 2009

This morning when I open Resources/Network/Windows Network I get the
following message:

The folder contents could not be displayed
Sorry, could not display all the contents of "Rete Windows": DBus
error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply.
Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply,
the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout
expired, or the network connection was broken.

Please note that computer is in the network, connected to Internet and
I can share resources from/to other computers on the network.
Any idea??

Tnx

--
Antonio Montagnani