Release-critical bug process?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Feb 11 17:21:51 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 09:18 -0800, John Poelstra wrote:
>  Nothing is worse than spending several hours triaging bugs to a blocker
> list only to find out that the blocker list isn't being used or that the
> release has been deemed "done enough" and has gone to the mirrors.  I
> know every bit helps, but it is still demoralizing.

While I agree to an extent, just because we chose not to fix the bug
before the release, doesn't mean that the bug shouldn't be fixed.  The
efforts put in won't be in vain at all, it just may take a little bit
more time before the return on investment.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!