'Joining in' wiki page draft

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 15:42:46 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-13 at 16:24 -0500, Christopher Beland wrote:
>  For the "Test Cases" link, current content is split between
> [[:Category:Test Plans]] (linked from the "Activities" section on the
> front page draft) and [[:Category:Test Cases]].

Given our current wiki organizational model, I like having constant
reminders about the Category organizational scheme.  So, I'm a fan of
linking to the [[:Category:Test Cases]] page
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Test_Cases) which includes a
*brief* HOWTO at the top.  But if there's a better approach out there,
I'm open to changes.

Thanks,
James