Wiki Renovation Phase #1 complete

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Feb 17 00:17:57 UTC 2009

OK, so I felt there was pretty much group agreement on the drafts we had
for the Wiki, so I have put them into production. :) The new front page
is now up at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA

and the new 'how to join in' page at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join

thanks very much to everyone who contributed to the drafting process for
these pages. I know we didn't all quite agree 100% on exactly how they
should look, but I think everyone agrees they're better than the old
way! Thanks again, guys.

Remember to spread links to these pages around everywhere you go and
talk about QA - if you talk to someone about what you're doing, or post
in a blog or on a forum, stick in a link to the front page or the 'how
to join in' page. That's how we grow the group. :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey