Report bugs in Bugzilla (not just the mailing list)

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Feb 20 18:16:45 UTC 2009

Christopher Beland wrote:
> I wrote the following at:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA#Communicate

Thank you for the pointer for submitting bugs for Fedora.  I had not
realized it was the same as for RHEL, which I had done once, having
found a problem via Centos.

So now I have updated my expired password to Bugzilla and weighed in on
IPv6 being broken in FC10.

Now you might not consider this breaking IPv6 for FC10, but I do as I am
trying to run a network with all IPv6 and limit how much my 6to4 gateway
has to do.